Ways to Learn What's New at Alcor
Alcor has several ways to follow what's new, each with different publication frequencies and content.
2. Subscribe to the Alcor News RSS feed. It brings the latest Alcor news directly to your desktop as it is posted. This is the fastest way to get Alcor News. If you are new to RSS, see What is RSS? If you would prefer to have Alcor News items emailed to you as they are posted, you can input your email address on this page at feedmyinbox.com. This feed is managed solely by the feedmyinbox.com service and Alcor will not have access to your email address.
3. Get the free monthly compilation of Alcor News by email. To receive Alcor News by email send a blank email message to alcornews with the single word subscribe in the subject line. The Alcor News server will send an immediate email response asking you to confirm that you wish to subscribe. Reply to the message, and that's all you have to do. You will not be flooded with email, and it is not a discussion list.
|Notes about Alcor News by email: (a) The Alcor News server will protect your email address from spambots that search the net for addresses. Your identity will remain confidential. Your email address will not be reused or abused in any way. The only emails you will receive from Alcor News will be news dispatches. (b) This is not a discussion list. You cannot send feedback. The list exists only to provide you with monthly compiled news bulletins from Alcor. (c) Anyone can be a recipient. You don't have to be an Alcor member to receive the monthly Alcor News by email.|
4. Read Alcor's bimonthly Cryonics magazine, either online or by paper subscription. You can also read back issues online in the Cryonics magazine archives going back to 1981. An alternative interface for these back issues provides an attractive graphical format by which issues can be perused by cover appearance. The online edition of the magazine includes frequent technology news updates and occasional other web exclusives that do not appear in the magazine itself. There is a Cryonics magazine RSS feed that includes both these web-exclusive items as well as featured articles from the magazine. These can also be subscribed to by email by entering your email address on this page at feedmyinbox.com.
5. Visit Alcor on Facebook.
6. Read the Alcor Member Forums. Anyone can read these, but only Alcor members can register to post messages in the forum discussions.
7. Check What's New on the Alcor Website, a log of changes to Alcor's main website.
8. Check our Upcoming Events page.